VACANCY: HEAD COACH SWD SENIOR CRICKET TEAM
South Western Districts Cricket, with its headquarters in Oudtshoorn, is participating in the Cricket SA`s Semi-Profession Three day (first class status), One day and Twenty20 competitions.
Applications are hereby invited for the abovementioned post.
The candidate will be required to head up the coaching structure of the SWD Senior team and work closely with all existing coaching structures within the province.
The candidate will report to the Chief Executive Officer of SWD Cricket.
Please forward a comprehensive CV, with certified copies of qualifications with two references via mail to the SWD Cricket Board, Postnet Suite 96, Private Bag X680,Oudtshoorn, 6620 or by e-mail to email@example.com.
The closing date for applications is Friday 18 March 2016 at 16:00.
- Minimum qualification of CSA Level III. A Level IV qualification will be an added advantage.
- Have previous coaching experience and coaching of a first class team is recommended. The levels and period of experience must reflect in the application. Strong communication (verbal and written), problem-solving, interpersonal,
- planning and organising skills.
- Valid Code B drivers license.
- Computer literacy essential.
- Ability to work within a team and without supervision.
- Ability to maintain a disciplined team in accordance with the code of conduct. To manage the operational budget expenses for the team
- Willingness to work under pressure and after hours as required.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with governing structures in the province.
- Unconditional understanding, commitment and in support of the policies, objectives of the SWD Cricket Board.
- Remuneration: R300,000 per annum – excluding performance incentives.
- The above position is a fixed term contract for a period of two (2) years: 1 May 2016 30 April 2018.
- SWD Cricket reserves the right not to make any appointments.
- Should you not receive any feedback within fourteen (14) days after the closing date regard your application as unsuccessful.